This content can be very helpful for ANSYS® users. Some status icons appear at the tree outline in ANSYS® Mechanical. If you want to use ANSYS® Mechanical in a very good way, you need to know about these meanings. Here, we explain the meaning of these status icons in ANSYS® Mechanical.
YOU CAN LEARN ANSYS® IN MECHANICAL BASE; Click And Start To Learn ANSYS®!
What Are The Meanings Of Status Icons In ANSYS® Mechanical?
- Status icon that shows ‘OK’: This status icon in ANSYS® Mechanical appears when there is no problem with that element at the tree outline. It appears as green yes like below.
- Yellow lightning icon: This icon shows the situation that you need to update or go through the next step in ANSYS® Mechanical. It appears as a yellow thunderbolt as below.
- Blue X icon in ANSYS® Mechanical: This icon shows the suppressed elements in the tree outline in ANSYS® Mechanical. It appears as below.
- Green X and Yes in same time: This icon is for completely meshed bodies in ANSYS® Mechanical. This icon appears as below in the tree outline.
- Yellow yes silhouette icon in ANSYS® Mechanical: This icon shows the hidden objects in ANSYS® Mechanical. Appears as below.
- Blue ‘no entry’ icon in ANSYS® Mechanical: This icon shows the faces that could not be mapped or meshed in ANSYS® Mechanical. The icon appears as below.
- Red lightning icon in ANSYS® Mechanical: This icon shows the unsuccessful analysis solutions in ANSYS® Mechanical because of an error or another thing. This icon appears below.
- Red exclamation icon in ANSYS® Mechanical: This icon appears if there is an error with load objects in ANSYS® Mechanical. It appears below.
- Blue question mark in ANSYS® Mechanical: This icon appears when you define a load or another boundary condition in ANSYS® Mechanical. The question mark means, there is an undefined parameter for that load or boundary condition. It appears below.
These are the icons that are generally appeared in the analysis tree in ANSYS® Mechanical.
Do not forget to leave your comments and questions below about status icons in ANSYS® Mechanical. Your precious feedbacks are very important to us.
NOTE: All the screenshots and images are used in education and informative purposes. Images used courtesy of ANSYS, Inc.