ANSYS Status Icons And Their Meanings
This content can be a very helpful for ANSYS users. There are some status icons that appears at tree outline in ANSYS Mechanical. If you want to use ANSYS Mechanical in a very good way, you need to know about these meanings. In here, we explain the meaning of these status icons in ANSYS Mechanical.
YOU CAN LEARN ANSYS IN MECHANICAL BASE; Click And Start To Learn ANSYS!
What Are The Meanings Of Status Icons In ANSYS Mechanical?
- Status icon that shows ‘OK’: This status icon in ANSYS Mechanical appears when there is no problem with that element at tree outline. It appears as green yes like below.
- Yellow lightning icon: This icon shows the situation that you need to update or go through the next step in ANSYS Mechanical. It appears as yellow thunderbolt as below.
- Blue X icon in ANSYS Mechanical: This icon shows the supressed elements in tree outline in ANSYS Mechanical. It appears as below.
- Green X and Yes in same time: This icon is for completely meshed bodies in ANSYS Mechanical. This icon appears as below in tree outline.
- Yellow yes silhouette icon in ANSYS Mechanical: This icon shows the hidden objects in ANSYS Mechanical. Appears as below.
- Blue ‘no entry’ icon in ANSYS Mechanical: This icon shows the faces that could not be mapped or meshed in ANSYS Mechanical. Icon appears as below.
- Red lightning icon in ANSYS Mechanical: This icon shows the unsuccesful analyses solutions in ANSYS Mechanical because of an error or another thing. This icon appears like below.
- Red exclamation icon in ANSYS Mechanical: This icon appears if there is an error with load objects in ANSYS Mechanical. It apperas like below.
- Blue question mark in ANSYS Mechanical: This icon appears when you define a load or another boundry condition in ANSYS Mechanical. Question mark means, there is an undefined parameter for that load or boundry condition. It appears like below.
These are the icons are generally appeared in analyses tree in ANSYS Mechanical. Do not forget to leave your comments and questions below about status icons in ANSYS Mechanical. Your precious feedbacks are very important for us.