Autocad is one of the most imporant CAD software that is generally used to create technical drawings in 2D environment. Millions of people are using Autocad around the world. Autocad 2018 also very popular around Autocad versions. In here, we will give some informations about system requirements of Autocad 2018. If you think about download and install Autocad 2018 into your computer, you can compare these information with your system.
YOU CAN LEARN AutoCAD IN MECHANICAL BASE; Click And Start To Learn AutoCAD!
What Are The System Requirements Of AutoCAD 2018?
- Graphics Card Recommendation For Autocad 2018: To run Autocad 2018, Windows display adapter capable of 1360 x 768 with True Color capabilities and DirectX® 9 ¹. DirectX 11 compliant card recommended in your computer.
- Memory Recommendation For Autocad 2018: To run Autocad 2018, for 32-bit: 2 GB (4 GB recommended to run Autocad 2018) and for 64-bit: 4 GB (8 GB recommended to run Autocad 2018) in your computer.
- Screen Or Display Resolution To For Autocad 2018: To run Autocad 2018, 1360 x 768 (1920 x 1080 recommended) with True Color for conventional displays is recommended in your computer. For high resolution or 4K displays, resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 supported on Windows 10, 64 bit systems (with capable display card) for Autocad 2018.
- CPU Recommendations For Autocad 2018: To run Autocad 2018, for 32-bit: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) processor is required in your computer. For 64-bit: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 64-bit (x64) processor is also required for your computer again.
- Operating System Requirements For Autocad 2018: To run Autocad 2018, Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 with Update KB2919355 (32-bit & 64-bit) or Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only) (version 1607 and up recommended) for your computer.
You can compare your system whether you can run Autocad 2018. Do not forget to leave your comments and questions about Autocad 2018 and system requirements below. Your feedback is very important for us.