Expressions Of Complex Numbers In MatLab(Illustrated Expression)
Complex numbers are frequently used mathematical phenomenons in calculations. So Matlab has expression standards for the complex number. In this article we will explain;
- How to use complex numbers in Matlab?
- What are the complex numbers’ commands in Matlab?
How To Use Complex Numbers In Matlab?
As you can see above, the expression of complex numbers in Matlab is very basic. You need to type the complex number as shown by red arrow above in Matlab. The imaginare value is typed as ‘i’ as you see.
There are bunch of functions about complex numbers in Matlab;
- abs(): This command indexes the absolute value of complex number that typed inside it as shown by green arrows above.
- real(): This command indexes the real side of a complex number that typed inside this command as shown by blue arrow above in Matlab.
- imag(): You can index the imaginare side of a complex number in Matlab by typing the complex number inside it as shown by orange arrows above.
- angle(): You know that every complex numbers can be displayed in cylindrical coordinate system. In cylindrical coordinate system, every point has a place and angle values. With this command, you can index the angle value of a complex number in cylindraical coordinates in Matlab as shown by magenta arrows above.
- conj(): Indexing the conjugate value of a complex number that typed inside this command in Matlab.
As you know that you can use the indexed values in other calculations or codes in Matlab, you can also use these indexed complex number values in further calculations or codes in Matlab.
The general logic about complex numbers in Matlab can be stated basically like that. If you wish mucg more complex example about complex numbers and its functions in Matlab, we can publish one.
Leave your comments and questions below about complex numbers in Matlab!