Solidworks is a very common 3D design software. Millions of engineers, designers, technicians etc. are using Solidworks software all around the world. Solidworks products are provided by Dassault Systèmes, and the latest version of Solidworks is the 2020 version currently. You can be aware about Solidworks 2021 release date from this link. We will update this link when Solidworks 2021 is released by Dassault Systèmes.
But you may consider to download and install Solidworks 2020 into your computer. Because it is the latest version of Solidworks currently. In here, we gave informations about Solidworks 2020 system requirements to see, whether your computer will run Solidworks 2020.
YOU CAN LEARN SolidWorks IN MECHANICAL BASE; Click And Start To Learn Solidworks!
What Are The System Requirements Of Solidworks 2021?
- Hard Drive Recommendations For Solidworks 2020: It is recommended that Solid State Drive (SSD), maintaining at least 20GB free space at your computer to run Solidworks 2020.
- Graphics Card Recommendations For Solidworks 2020: Graphics card is very important part of Solidworks, and graphics card recommendations for Solidworks 2020 can be given like below;
- For Standard Assemblies In Solidworks 2020: NVIDIA Quadro P1000 or AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100 can be recommended to run Solidworks 2020.
- For Large Assemblies With Simple Parts In Solidworks 2020: NVIDIA Quadro P2000 or AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100 to run Solidworks 2020.
- For Large Assemblies With Complex Parts In Solidworks 2020: NVIDIA Quadro P4000/5000 or AMD Radeon Pro WX 8200/9100 to run Solidworks 2020.
- For Solidworks Visualize 2020: NVIDIA Quadro P4000/5000 or AMD Radeon Pro WX 8200/9100
- Memory Recommendation For Solidworks 2020: 32 GB is recommended but it must be minimum 16 GB is recommended to run Solidworks 2020.
- Operating System Requirements For Solidworks 2020: Windows 10 64-bit is preffered to run Solidworks 2020.
So you can compare your system with these requirements and recommendation to run Solidworks 2020 in your computer. Do not forget to leave your comments and questions about ‘System Requirements To Run Solidworks 2020’ below. Your feedback is very important for us.