Various Ways Of Drawing Points In Siemens NX Sketching
Point can be used as very good reference points in Siemens NX sketching. When you create a point, you can use it as reference point to draw other features. In here, we will show you how to draw points in Siemens NX sketching effectively.
How To Draw Points In Siemens NX Skething?
If you want to draw point in Siemens NX sketching, you need to open an active sketch like above. After the opening active sketch in Siemens NX, just click on ‘Point’ command as shown by green arrow above.
After entering into the ‘Point’ command, you can directly specify the places of points by clicking with your mouse on drawing window.
If you click on ‘Point Diaglog’ as shown in green box above, you can specify the place of your point by entering coordinates.
In ‘Point Dialog’ box, you can enter the direct X, Y and Z coordinates as shown in green box. Also you can select the reference point of these coordinates in Siemens NX. By default, the reference point is ‘Absolute-Work Part’ as shown by green arrow. You can change it to another coordinate systems such as you created in Siemens NX.
There is an another option to define points in drawing window in Point command as shown by green arrow above. By default, inferred is selected. You can select one of these point placing options such as;
YOU CAN LEARN SIEMENS NX IN MECHANICAL BASE; Click And Start To Learn Siemens NX!
- Cursor Location: Defines points according to your cursor location and click.
- Existing Point: If there is an another point, you can define one more point on it.
- End Point: You can directly define a point on the end of a line or another sketch feature.
- Control Point: You can define point on control point of lines.
- Intersection Point: You can understand from its name that you can directly define points on intersections of different sketch features in Siemens NX.
- Arc, Ellipse Center: Same logic with others.
- Quadrant Points: Placing point on quadrants of a circle.
- Point On Curve/Edge: You can define your points on curves or edges.
- Spline Pole: This is it 🙂
- Spline Defining Points: This is quite clear right?
Press ‘Esc’ from your keyboard to complete the point creation in Siemens NX.
This is very easy like above. Do not forget to leave your comments and questions about point creation in Siemens NX sketching. Do not forget to leave your comments and questions about drawing points in Siemens NX below. Your precious feedbacks are very important for us.